Four Hands creates beautiful sofas and sectionals that are made with high-quality materials and come in beautiful sophisticated tones. You’ll find everything from traditional leather sofas to contemporary fabric designs with tufted backs or plush throw pillows. Four Hands creates sofas that will suit all lifestyles.
Types of Sofas
We carry several types of Four Hands couches so you can find the perfect fit for your home. Here are a few varieties to consider:
- Four Hands sofa couch
- Four Hands sectional couch
- Four Hands loveseat
- Casual style Four Hands couch
- Modern style Four Hands couch
- Fabric Four Hands couch
- Leather Four Hands couch
- Microfiber Four Hands couch
- Four Hands stationary couch
- Four Hands sleeper couch
Benefits of Sofas
Four Hands sofas are offered in three different upholstery types which are perfect for those looking for the right fit for their family and lifestyle. They are durable and can withstand high traffic use, making them a great investment.
Price Range for Four Hands couches:
A Four Hands couch ranges from $1500 to $8400
How to Select the Best Four Hands Sofa for Your Home:
- Sizing is the most important factor to consider when purchasing your sofa. Take some time to measure the area in your room where you want to place it so that you can easily tell which models will fit. Make sure to account for the shape of the couch, especially if you’re planning on getting a sectional.
- Decide where the sofa will be placed in the room. You may want it to face a television or a striking window view. You may also want to have your seating facing other couches or chairs in the room so it’s better for social occasions.
- Make sure to research different upholstery materials to decide which one is best for you. A fabric couch is great for more active families who need a durable option. A leather couch is a striking and luxurious choice that will be better suited for special occasions and rooms.
Choose a style that will work well with the rest of the room. Do you have modern furnishings, or do you prefer classic timeless looks? Since your couch is likely going to be the largest piece of furniture in this room, it’s important to make sure it matches your accessories, tables, and artwork.