Your bedroom is your sanctuary, and you deserve a comfortable but stylish bed to ensure it stays that way. Four Hands beds have a wide variety of options to suit every preference and budget. They are available in a variety of different styles and sizes, from twin beds to king-size beds.
Four Hands Bed Styles
Four Hands beds fall into four major categories:
- Cast Iron – these beds are whimsical and romantic, and complemented best with rich white linens.
- Upholstered – comfort is king, and these beds are sumptuous and rich. Upholstered in fabrics like velvet add something extra.
- Wood – traditional but Four Hands beds are modern and neat.
- Safari – this style is a combination of linen-blend upholstery and a metal frame, reminiscent of a night under the stars.
What to Consider When Buying a Four Hands Bed
When buying a Four Hands bed there are several things to consider beyond style:
- Size of your bedroom – the bed must fit the room not the other way around. If a bed is overly large, then you trip over the bed moving about the room. Conversely, if it is too small, you lose a sense of coziness.
- Do you need furniture or what furniture do you already have? Four Hands has a large variety of matching furniture available, making your life easier, so whether you need to match existing furniture or buy new furniture the options are endless.
- Color scheme – do you have a color scheme in mind? Often, a neutral bed is best, allowing you to change the linens more regularly to freshen and update the room.
Prices vary depending on the size and the materials used for the Four Hands bed. These beds start at $749 for a twin cast iron bed and range up to $ 2,600 for a safari-style bed.
Check out our selection today!