Four Hands Area Rugs
A rug is a valuable addition to any room, and none more so than Four Hands area rugs. They are available in a variety of textures, colors, and patterns, and they are a must-have item when styling your room. Quality, durability, and function are important factors to keep in mind when purchasing a rug.
- Four Hands area rugs fall into one of three major categories. These include:
- Traditional – these are normally intricate and detailed rugs with traditional designs incorporating central shapes.
- Modern – this type of rug is characterized by bold colors, geometric patterns, and shapes with strong contrasts.
- Transitional – as the name suggests, this is a combination of a traditional and modern rug, incorporating the best of both worlds in color and pattern.
What to Consider When Buying a Four Hands Area Rug
- Which room needs a rug? A rug for the bedroom is a very different rug from the one that will grace your living area.
- What size does your rug need to be so as not to look out of place? It must be neither too big nor too small. It is advisable to take a general measurement of the room in which you will place the rug before purchasing.
- Does the rug match the existing or new furniture?
- Will your rug be in a high traffic or low traffic area? If the rug is in a regularly used space like a living area, then it is better to invest in a rug that is easy to clean.
- How does the rug feel to you? This is almost as important as the pattern and color.
Prices will vary depending on the size, style, and material of your chosen Four Hands area rug. These delightful rugs start at $300 and go up to $1,600.