No kitchen or dining area is complete without a well-crafted, stylish buffet table or sideboard. American Drew home furnishings feature inspired, re-imagined designs modeled after timeless, traditional home furnishings. These versatile furniture pieces allow for a unique dining experience in a stylishly decorated home.
Some American Drew pieces include:
- Modern Synergy Morphe Console that provides a unique and contemporary update to the mid-century modern style and unique wooden door patterns
- Cherry Grove Classic Antique Server, which takes its inspiration from the late-18th century darkwood home furniture
- Modern Synergy Sublime Buffet, which provides a casual re-imagining of the mid-century modern style and features four doors and an adjustable wood shelf
- Litchfield Driftwood / Blue Denim Buffet, which gives your kitchen or dining area a contemporary rustic feel and features four sliding glass doors with seeded glass
- Savona Colette Maple and Elm Credenza that features three mirrored and thatched server doors for a more modern look and six adjustable wood shelves inside
- Southbury White Parchment with Warm Fossil on Top Sideboard, which provides a rustic charm to the dining room and features a traditional style and white parchment finish
- Savona Kristian Maple Buffet that effortlessly blends contemporary and classic styles for a unique, minimalist look and features adjustable levelers and a silverware liner in the two interior drawers
Each buffet table, sideboard, and credenza in the American Drew collection provides an elegant and contemporary take on well-known and well-loved designs. Each piece features updated scale and dimensions to match today's standard of living. American Drew buffet tables and sideboards are carefully designed and take inspiration from a number of style influences, including traditional, transitional, and contemporary styles.
There are a variety of designs for these sideboards and buffet tables. No matter the style of home decor, American Drew buffet tables and sideboards will find a home in your dining room or kitchen.